Here is what past participants have to say about our training programs!
“Two years ago I didn’t know if I would ever run again. But in the past year I’ve run a couple 5k’s, 10k’s, 4 halfs, and a full marathon!!! I never could have done it without you two! Thank you so much for all of your guidance, knowledge, and patience. You are amazing!” – Michelle J.
“Thank you for the time and energy you invest in creating a flawless training program. Your follow-up emails are sent exactly on time, your preparation emails are thorough. I am never confused or wondering what the plan is. Thank you for inspiring me to run. I never thought I’d be a runner. I never enjoyed it before now. Thank you for cheering on the sidelines, running the last bit with me, and motivating me to push just a little harder. I just want you to know how grateful I am that I took the leap and joined RFF. It has been such a positive experience and has truly changed my life.” – Rachel N.
“Run Farther & Faster has changed my life! I was never a runner and never imagined all I could accomplish when I started running 5 years ago. I completed my first half marathon with Coach Lisa cheering me on and will always remember that moment! I have met amazing people who share my love of running. Running is part of who I am and I thank Lisa and Julie for guiding me on this journey.” – Debra D.
“I am proud to call Julie Sapper and Lisa Reichmann my coaches. They are knowledgeable, dependable, and they get results. In the three years that I have worked with Julie and Lisa, they have coached me to personal records in the 5K, 10K, 10 mile, half marathon, and marathon distances. More specifically, as a result of working with Julie and Lisa, I have taken 5 minutes off of my half marathon time and over 30 minutes off of my marathon time, including two races that were sub four hours. Additionally, I have placed first in my age group in several local 5K races. The training plans that Julie and Lisa write for me are designed specifically for my individual goals and abilities, and include strength training as well as injury prevention drills. Julie and Lisa are accessible and available via email or phone, always responding in a timely manner. If you are looking for two coaches to help take you to a new level, look no further than Julie and Lisa. I am fortunate that I have found lifelong coaches who I know will continue to help me run farther and faster.” – Jen F.
“Two years ago, I would have considered an 8:30 mile to be fairly brisk…and a 7:30 mile would just be downright difficult. The possibility that I’d be able to run three miles in 22 minutes, or ten miles in 85 minutes? Remote at best. To me, this is what the race was all about: getting out of a comfort zone. Like I said, I want my kids to have an active dad, but I also want to impart (by way of actual, real-life examples) that the real magic in life happens when you test yourself, and again, the best way I can show them this is by doing it myself. So: for all of the help with training and for both getting me out of my comfort zone and reminding me the importance of always pushing forward, a tremendous and heartfelt thank you.” – Adam R.
“With only slight exaggeration, I can say that Run Farther & Faster saved my life. After participating in several Run Farther & Faster programs, I am healthier than ever as a result of the expert advice I receive from Lisa and Julie, two world class athletes who really understand the dynamics and strategy of running.” – Eric S.
“Today was certainly a personal best, thank you for your excellent program that has helped me achieve something I never thought I would or could.” – Beth P.
“Julie and Lisa helped create a realistic training program that helped me not only achieve my goal, but BEAT my goal. Julie and Lisa really believed in me and in turn I believed in myself. The smiles and excitement are genuine and that is what makes them great coaches.” – Caryn S.
“I can’t thank you enough for everything the two of you did over the past four months. I never would have believed I could have gone from not running at all to finishing a 10K in that amount of time. You were both inspirations to me and helped me through some twists and turns along the way. I’ll also say that despite all of the memorable things from Sunday, the two that probably stick out the most are Lisa running with me down the stretch and Julie helping and congratulating me at the finish. You are both truly awesome coaches.” – Brett L.
“Wow – what a great day for a run! Though it was cold and blustery – dressed appropriately anything is possible! My official finish time was 1:30:06 which is a PR by over 3 minutes. Truly all of last year’s fitness developed during marathon training is paying off for me this spring – so thank you. I had negative splits starting out the first mile at a 9:30. Miles 2-6 were around 8:50-9:05. Miles 7-10 were in the 8:30-8:40 range. What a glorious day! I felt strong and powerful and I can not wait for Pikes Peek!!” – Kathryn H.
“Thank you for your guidance and support in getting me here. Despite never having run a half marathon, I really felt prepared. I felt great after the race and continue to feel good now. I’m happy with the time and the effort today. Now that I’ve completed my first half, I’m looking forward to crushing the next one. Again, I can’t thank you guys enough for your expert coaching and support. It was awesome to get a support note when I woke up this morning and awesome to get a congratulatory note after. Thank you!” – Adam H.
Recent RFF Virtual Coaching Client Achievements
- Lindsay S. for setting a new (31-minute!) PR and qualifying for Boston 2021 at the Charleston Marathon
- Caetlin B. for setting a new PR and qualifying for Boston 2021 at the Rehoboth Marathon
- Melissa G. for placing second in her age group at the Howard County Striders Women’s Distance Festival 5K
- Kyrsti D. for setting a marathon PR and qualifying for Boston at the Fargo Marathon
- Deb L. for setting a half marathon PR at the REVEL Mt. Charleston Half Marathon
- Helen B. for setting a 6-minute marathon PR and requalifying at the 2019 Boston Marathon
- Zach H. for his sub-3 hour finish at the Shamrock Marathon
- Ilisa B. for her 6-minute half marathon PR at the Ascension Seton Austin Half Marathon
- Caetlin B. for setting a marathon PR and qualifying for Boston 2020 at the Rehoboth Seashore Marathon
- Peter L. for setting a 10-minute marathon PR and qualifying for Boston at the California International Marathon, in a time of 3:21
- Jen F. for setting a half marathon PR at the Philadelphia Half Marathon
- Aline B. for finishing her first marathon at the Philadelphia Marathon
- Lynda S. for finishing the Philadelphia Half Marathon 11 minutes faster than her time last year on the same course
- Mary Beth S. for setting a 10K PR at the Marine Corps Turkey Trot, less than a month after her fall marathon
- Andrew A. and Suzanne K. for completing the NYC Marathon
- Jen F. and Ali H. for setting 10K PRs at the Rockville 10K
- Cathie S. for finishing the Malibu Half Marathon
- Caetlin B. for finishing the MCM Marathon in the top 10% of all finishers in 3:53
- Deb L. for finishing the MCM Marathon in a course PR in 4:58
- Sue R. for finishing the MCM healthy despite facing many personal and health challenges during training
- Suzanne M. for finishing the Chicago Marathon in a PR of 3:40:50
- Sam S. for finishing the Chicago Marathon in a PR of 3:56:57
- Melissa G. for finishing the Chicago Marathon in 4:15:28
- Stacey G. for finishing the Chicago Marathon in a PR of 4:19:30
- Delia F. for finishing the Army 10-Miler in her sub-2-hour goal, in 1:58:31
- Sally B. for finishing the Appletree Marathon (Portland, OR) in a PR of 4:51:54, at age 59