After a successful summer program on the track that developed runners’ speed, strength and good running form, our Sunday fall program continues to focus on these elements while also building endurance for the 10K, 10-Miler, and half marathon distance.
Our fall program begins in September and runs for eight weeks, culminating with the running of the Rockville 10K. The program can also accommodate runners training for late fall half marathons.
Group runs take place each Sunday morning at 8:00 a.m. All runners will meet at a local track (locations will rotate) in the Rockville/Bethesda area for a group warm-up, including form drills, before beginning the run along a predetermined route.
- A comprehensive 8-week training calendar tailored to your experience and goals;
- For those registered for Army 10-Miler who register by August 1st, an August build-up training calendar;
- Weekly group runs held on Sunday mornings;
- Presentations and guest speakers on running-related topics;
- Technical running t-shirt;
- Exclusive discounts from local fitness-related services and retailers;
- Discounted race entry for Rockville 5K/10K;
- Personalized coaching and access to experienced, certified coaches for questions and schedule modification
Click here to register. We look forward to another rewarding season helping our runners Run Farther & Faster!