Build Speed and Strength Through Weekly Track Workouts
Join us for one of our most popular programs, designed for all distances and levels–from those just thinking about running to experienced runners looking to improve their speed before targeting a fall marathon. Our Speed and Strength Program is held at the Richard Montgomery High School track, so you will work at your own level to build endurance, speed, and strength.
Train for your first 5k or to improve your running to set a PR. Celebrate your training with us the evening of June 24th at the MCRRC Suds & Soles 5K or the morning of July 4th at the Autism Speaks 5K in Potomac (both races optional, registration not included). No runner left behind!
Our Spring 2017 program begins on Sunday, April 30th and runs through Sunday, June 25th.
All runners receive:
- Comprehensive and detailed 9-week training program
- Coaching support from experienced, certified coaches
- Weekly group track sessions on Sunday mornings, 8:00 a.m., Richard Montgomery High School Track, Rockville, Maryland
- Specialized fitness workouts led by top local instructors following weekly group runs, including strength, Yoga, and more
- Exclusive discounts on running gear and race entries
- Technical running shirt
Registration for the 2017 program is open! Click here to register. Registration is $110 through March 31st, $130 April 1st until capacity is reached.
Questions? Email us at JulieandLisa@runfartherandfaster.com for more information.