Sold Out Crowd for RunFest 2016
We partnered with ProAction Physical Therapy for RunFest 2016 on February 7 and were especially excited to welcome CNN correspondent and author Tom Foreman to discuss and sign his new book, A Year of Running Dangerously. We hosted an exciting lineup of speakers, classes, gait analysis, nutrition counseling by the registered dietitians at Kindred Nutrition, and more.
Thank you to those who helped us make RunFest 2015 such a successful event! To see pictures from the RunFest 2016, click here.
See you next year!
- Keynote speaker author and CNN correspondent, Tom Foreman, discussed and signed his book, My Year of Running Dangerously, about rediscovering distance running with his daughter and more at age 51
- Panel discussions with experts on training and race strategy, injury prevention, and nutrition
- Gait analysis to help improve running efficiency and recovery
- Nutritional mini-consults with Amy Goldsmith, RD, LDN, of Kindred Nutrition
- Sampling of fitness classes from top area instructors