With fall races and cooler fall weather on the horizon, our Fall 5K/10K program will give you the structure, accountability, and support to train for your best performance. Whether you’re a beginner looking to complete your first 5K or an experienced runner aiming for a PR this fall, this program can help you reach your goals at your own pace this fall. This program is a virtual program, which means there are no formal group runs, but participants who would like to run with others have access to our private Facebook group to coordinate the runs on the training calendar.
The goal race for this program is the Rockville 5K/10K, but schedules will prepare runners for any fall (October through December) race from the 5K to 10K distance.
This program begins Sunday, September 15th and concludes with the Rockville 5K/10K on Sunday, November 4th. Registration includes:
- A comprehensive 7-week training calendar tailored to your experience and goals (beginner, intermediate and advanced options);
- A kick-off session to do a group run, meet the coaches, answer questions, and learn essential drills and strength training exercises to support your training at lululemon Gaithersburg on Saturday, September 21st at 9 am;
- Additional optional group runs on Saturday, October 12th and Saturday, October 26th (9 am, lululemon Gaithersburg);
- Weekly email communication and availability by email for individual questions;
- Access to private Facebook group to communicate with other RFF runners and find running partners;
- Exclusive discounts from local fitness-related services and retailers;
- Discounted race entry for Rockville 5K/10K;
- Personalized coaching and access to experienced, certified coaches for questions and schedule modification
Registration is $80. Click here to register. Questions? Contact us at JulieandLisa@runfartherandfaster.com.