In 14 years of RFF, we have helped hundreds runners around the world reach and exceed their goals. Our coaching is ideal for runners at all levels. From beginners trying to get started, experienced runners trying to qualify for Boston, runners returning after injury or simply a runner trying to beat your personal record – we can help.
Our private virtual coaching programs are perfect for youth and adult runners who prefer to run on their own instead of a formal group program, or for runners who do not live in the Metropolitan DC area.
Fees for virtual coaching are $155/month, billed monthly. Spaces are limited so that we can provide each runner with individualized attention. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about our virtual coaching.
Private virtual coaching is tailored to your background, experience, goals and schedule
Our coaching package includes the following
- Initial in-person or phone session, typically lasting about an hour, during which we will review your background and goals and go over some basic running fundamentals including injury prevention, form, nutrition, running gear and selection of a goal race
- Comprehensive training plan designed to fit your schedule and based on the principles of progressive overload and including strength and cross-training. Depending on your experience and goals, the plan may include speed and hill work, tune-up races, and other workouts aimed at helping you achieve your goals
- Online training log through FinalSurge, with the ability to sync Garmin or Strava and communicate with coaches regarding workouts
- Information on strength training, stretching and nutrition to compliment your running and aid in injury prevention
- Regular communication via FinalSurge, email or phone to monitor and encourage progress, reevaluate the training plan, adjust the workouts, answer questions, etc.
- Availability by phone and email to discuss any questions, concerns or issues that arise during your training
- Race preparation, including pacing and nutrition strategy
- Discounts for selected online running gear retailers and local races
- For local clients, the option of joining our group training programs for their weekly training runs
Optional Runner Baseline Analysis with Rachel Miller, PT, OCS, at ProAction Physical Therapy. This assessment, performed by one of the area’s top physical therapist for runners will provide an assessment of your running form, footwear, strength, and flexibility to help us make sure that your training is geared towards your individual needs. Exclusive for Run Farther & Faster virtual clients at a discounted fee.
Please contact us for more information and to find out more about how virtual coaching can help you reach your running goals this year!