Run Farther & Faster with us!
Whether you are seeking coaches to help you run your first 5K, return to running after a hiatus, achieve a new personal best, or qualify for the Boston Marathon, we have the experience and resources to fully support your goals.
Now is the time to sign up for private virtual coaching for spring goal races. We are currently accepting new private virtual clients. Click here for more information.
Our Winter Group Program begins on Sunday, December 3rd and runs through the end of April. This low-key program, which includes a comprehensive training calendar, group runs, and coaching support, is designed for runners targeting spring 10K and 10-Miler distance races, including Pike’s Peek 10K, Cherry Blossom 10-Miler, and the GW Parkway Classic 10-Miler. Find more information here.
Watch our appearance on Fox 5 DC Good Day DC, providing tips for last year’s Marine Corps Marathon, here.
Recent RFF Virtual Coaching Client Achievements
- Caetlin A. for setting a marathon PR of 3:45 at the Rehoboth Beach Marathon
- Deb L. for finishing the Rehoboth Beach Marathon 15 minutes faster than her last marathon finish, and just seconds off her PR
- Kiki L. on beating her goal time at the Rehoboth Beach Half Marathon, her first race after recovering from a calf strain this past summer
- Jen F. for setting a marathon PR of 3:46 at the Philadelphia Marathon
- Rob L. for setting a marathon PR at the NYC Marathon
- Jen B. for setting a marathon PR, and qualifying for Boston, at the NYC Marathon
- Nancy M. for completing her first marathon at the NYC Marathon
- Elana F. and Marc W. on completing their first marathon at the Marine Corps Marathon
- Liz D., Liz R., and James C. for setting a marathon PR at the Marine Corps Marathon under hot and challenging conditions
- Mike H. for completing his first marathon post kidney cancer, at the Marine Corps Marathon
- Kimberly S. for finishing 5th woman overall and 3rd in her age group at the Monster Mash Marathon in Dover, Delaware
- Sam S. for setting a half marathon PR of 1:45 at the Naperville Half Marathon in Naperville, IL
- Andrea M. on setting a marathon PR of 3:35 and qualifying for Boston at the Columbus Marathon
- Leigh M. on setting a marathon PR with a 3:58 finish time at the Chicago Marathon
- Sally B. on completing her first marathon, at age 58, at the Portland Marathon
- Jen B., Ohio-based virtual coaching client, on setting a 2-minute PR at the Queen Bee Half Marathon in Cincinnati
- Anny R. and Monica W. on qualifying for Boston at the Erie Marathon
- Liz R. and Laura L. for setting half marathon PR’s at the Parks Half Marathon
- Cathie S. and Marc W. for completing their first half marathon at the Parks Half Marathon
- Jen F. on setting a 4-minute PR at the Annapolis 10-Miler
- Sam S., Chicago-based virtual coaching client, on setting a PR at the North Shore Classic Half Marathon
- Sarah B., San Francisco-based virtual coaching client, on setting a PR at the San Francisco Divas Half Marathon
- Suzanne K. on completing the Fargo Marathon in 3:59:17, qualifying for Boston by more than 10 minutes
- Cathie S. on finishing the Germantown 5-Miler, her longest race to date after just starting to run this past fall
- Jenny L., who completed our Winter Virtual Group Training Program, on her 10-minute (!) PR at the GW Parkway Classic 10-Miler
- Jen F. on setting an almost 2-minute PR at the Pike’s Peek 10K
- Meredith C., MCPS Virtual Training Program participant, on a PR at the Pike’s Peek 10K
- Sarah B. of California for completing the Disney World Dark Side Challenge (10K Saturday, Half Marathon Sunday), and setting a half marathon PR. Sarah did the Light Side Challenge (Disney Land) earlier this year.
- All of our virtual coaching clients who completed the 2017 Boston Marathon: Kim B., Andrea C., Stacey G., Julia L., Andrea M., Jane M., and Anny R.!
- Adam H. on setting a 3-minute half marathon PR at the B&A Trail Half Marathon, finishing in 1:31:03
- Rich G. on setting a marathon PR at the B&A Trail Marathon
- Will E. on being named the Montgomery County Road Runners Club (MCRRC) Most Improved Runner for 2016
- Cathie S. on finishing 2nd in her age group at the MCRRC Piece of Cake 5K. This was her second 5K after just starting to run this fall!
- Andrea C. for setting a PR at the NYC Half Marathon (7th in age group) after having shaved over a minute off her 10-Miler PR at the RRCA 10-Mile Club Challenge. Next up for Andrea, Boston!
- Kathryn H. for placing first in her age group at the Big Island International Marathon 5K
- Julia L. for setting a half marathon PR at the Rock N Roll USA Half Marathon
- Michelle J. from Florida, on completing her first marathon at the Fort Lauderdale A1A Marathon
- Andrea M. on finishing first in her age group at the VeteRun Half Marathon
- Amie B. on finishing the Princess Glass Slipper Challenge (10K and Half Marathon) at Disney
- Sonja P. for placing fifth woman overall and first in her age group in the Jingle Bell Run 5K, finishing in 21:35
- Scott M. for taking more than a minute off of his 5K time at the Jingle Bell Run 5K, finishing 9th overall in a time of 20:52