Run Farther & Faster with us!
Whether you are seeking coaches to help you run your first 5K, return to running after a hiatus, achieve a new personal best, or qualify for the Boston Marathon, we have the experience and resources to fully support your goals.
Our Fall 5K to 10-Miler Program is underway. Congratulations to our runners who completed the Army 10-Miler, and look for us out on the course at our culminating race, the Rockville 5K/10K. Registration for our winter training program (December 3rd-April 29th) will open on November 1st. More information on that upcoming program is here.
Watch our appearance on Fox 5 DC Good Day DC, providing tips for last year’s Marine Corps Marathon, here.
Recent RFF Achievements
- Andrea M. on setting a marathon PR of 3:35 and qualifying for Boston at the Columbus Marathon
- Leigh M. on setting a marathon PR with a 3:58 finish time at the Chicago Marathon
- Sally B. on completing her first marathon, at age 58, at the Portland Marathon
- Jen B., Ohio-based virtual coaching client, on setting a 2-minute PR at the Queen Bee Half Marathon in Cincinnati
- Anny R. and Monica W. on qualifying for Boston at the Erie Marathon
- Liz R. and Laura L. for setting half marathon PR’s at the Parks Half Marathon
- Cathie S. and Marc W. for completing their first half marathon at the Parks Half Marathon
- Jen F. on setting a 4-minute PR at the Annapolis 10-Miler
- Sam S., Chicago-based virtual coaching client, on setting a PR at the North Shore Classic Half Marathon
- Sarah B., San Francisco-based virtual coaching client, on setting a PR at the San Francisco Divas Half Marathon
- Suzanne K. on completing the Fargo Marathon in 3:59:17, qualifying for Boston by more than 10 minutes
- Cathie S. on finishing the Germantown 5-Miler, her longest race to date after just starting to run this past fall
- Jenny L., who completed our Winter Virtual Group Training Program, on her 10-minute (!) PR at the GW Parkway Classic 10-Miler
- Jen F. on setting an almost 2-minute PR at the Pike’s Peek 10K
- Meredith C., MCPS Virtual Training Program participant, on a PR at the Pike’s Peek 10K
- Sarah B. of California for completing the Disney World Dark Side Challenge (10K Saturday, Half Marathon Sunday), and setting a half marathon PR. Sarah did the Light Side Challenge (Disney Land) earlier this year.
- All of our virtual coaching clients who completed the 2017 Boston Marathon: Kim B., Andrea C., Stacey G., Julia L., Andrea M., Jane M., and Anny R.!
- Adam H. on setting a 3-minute half marathon PR at the B&A Trail Half Marathon, finishing in 1:31:03
- Rich G. on setting a marathon PR at the B&A Trail Marathon
- Will E. on being named the Montgomery County Road Runners Club (MCRRC) Most Improved Runner for 2016
- Cathie S. on finishing 2nd in her age group at the MCRRC Piece of Cake 5K. This was her second 5K after just starting to run this fall!
- Andrea C. for setting a PR at the NYC Half Marathon (7th in age group) after having shaved over a minute off her 10-Miler PR at the RRCA 10-Mile Club Challenge. Next up for Andrea, Boston!
- Kathryn H. for placing first in her age group at the Big Island International Marathon 5K
- Julia L. for setting a half marathon PR at the Rock N Roll USA Half Marathon
- Michelle J. from Florida, on completing her first marathon at the Fort Lauderdale A1A Marathon
- Andrea M. on finishing first in her age group at the VeteRun Half Marathon
- Amie B. on finishing the Princess Glass Slipper Challenge (10K and Half Marathon) at Disney
- Sonja P. for placing fifth woman overall and first in her age group in the Jingle Bell Run 5K, finishing in 21:35
- Scott M. for taking more than a minute off of his 5K time at the Jingle Bell Run 5K, finishing 9th overall in a time of 20:52