Run Farther & Faster with us!
Whether you are seeking coaches to help you run your first 5K, return to running after a hiatus, achieve a new personal best, or qualify for the Boston Marathon, we have the experience and resources to fully support your goals.
We’ve had another successful season of our popular Speed and Strength program, seeing huge gains on the track since the program began in May. Our runners are already seeing their hard work pay off with faster race times. One participant had this to say after setting a 5K personal record (PR), on a hilly course:
“So yesterday was the fastest 5k since I started running again in 2015. My time was 26:22. I had started running in 2008 and stopped in 2011 due to injuries and other health problems. Decided to start up again in 2015. So pretty impressed with my time considering the hills on the course and it was pretty warm especially in the later stages of the race. Thank you Julie and Lisa for another great season!”
Runners are also seeing tangible improvements in their everyday training, thanks to the improved technique and form learned through the Speed and Strength program. Another participant had this to say:
“I just wanted to thank you for a great program. I am thinking I’ll incorporate it again next year. I feel like I’ve gotten a lot out of it. Just the bits of advice you’ve both given me have been fantastic, and I have been able to add to my routine. On Saturday, when I was running my first long run in a while, I squeezed my but going up hill and that kicked on my glutes and it was noticeably easier to get up the hill. I consciously did that on each hill. The run left me sore, but it was great to see how a little bit of technique could make a big difference. “
We look forward to coaching the Speed and Strength Program again in spring 2019.
Now is the time to sign up for private virtual coaching for 2019 goal races. We are currently accepting new private virtual clients. Click here for more information.
Recent RFF Virtual Coaching Client Achievements
- Andrew A. and Suzanne K. for completing the NYC Marathon
- Jen F. and Ali H. for setting 10K PRs at the Rockville 10K
- Cathie S. for finishing the Malibu Half Marathon
- Caetlin B. for finishing the MCM Marathon in the top 10% of all finishers in 3:53
- Deb L. for finishing the MCM Marathon in a course PR in 4:58
- Sue R. for finishing the MCM healthy despite facing many personal and health challenges during training
- Suzanne M. for finishing the Chicago Marathon in a PR of 3:40:50
- Sam S. for finishing the Chicago Marathon in a PR of 3:56:57
- Melissa G. for finishing the Chicago Marathon in 4:15:28
- Stacey G. for finishing the Chicago Marathon in a PR of 4:19:30
- Delia F. for finishing the Army 10-Miler in her sub-2-hour goal, in 1:58:31
- Sally B. for finishing the Appletree Marathon (Portland, OR) in a PR of 4:51:54, at age 59