Run Farther & Faster with us!
Whether you are seeking coaches to help you run your first 5K, return to running after a hiatus, achieve a new personal best, or qualify for the Boston Marathon, we have the experience and resources to fully support your goals.
Registration for our popular Speed and Strength program, which begins on Sunday, April 30th, is now open. Click here for more information and to register.
Watch our appearance on Fox 5 DC Good Day DC, providing tips for the Marine Corps Marathon, here.
Recent RFF Achievements
- Suzanne K. on completing the Fargo Marathon in 3:59:17, qualifying for Boston by more than 10 minutes
- Cathie S. on finishing the Germantown 5-Miler, her longest race to date after just starting to run this past fall
- Jenny L., who completed our Winter Virtual Group Training Program, on her 10-minute (!) PR at the GW Parkway Classic 10-Miler
- Jen F. on setting an almost 2-minute PR at the Pike’s Peek 10K
- Meredith C., MCPS Virtual Training Program participant, on a PR at the Pike’s Peek 10K
- Sarah B. of California for completing the Disney World Dark Side Challenge (10K Saturday, Half Marathon Sunday), and setting a half marathon PR. Sarah did the Light Side Challenge (Disney Land) earlier this year.
- All of our virtual coaching clients who completed the 2017 Boston Marathon: Kim B., Andrea C., Stacey G., Julia L., Andrea M., Jane M., and Anny R.!
- Adam H. on setting a 3-minute half marathon PR at the B&A Trail Half Marathon, finishing in 1:31:03
- Rich G. on setting a marathon PR at the B&A Trail Marathon
- Will E. on being named the Montgomery County Road Runners Club (MCRRC) Most Improved Runner for 2016
- Cathie S. on finishing 2nd in her age group at the MCRRC Piece of Cake 5K. This was her second 5K after just starting to run this fall!
- Andrea C. for setting a PR at the NYC Half Marathon (7th in age group) after having shaved over a minute off her 10-Miler PR at the RRCA 10-Mile Club Challenge. Next up for Andrea, Boston!
- Kathryn H. for placing first in her age group at the Big Island International Marathon 5K
- Julia L. for setting a half marathon PR at the Rock N Roll USA Half Marathon
- Michelle J. from Florida, on completing her first marathon at the Fort Lauderdale A1A Marathon
- Andrea M. on finishing first in her age group at the VeteRun Half Marathon
- Amie B. on finishing the Princess Glass Slipper Challenge (10K and Half Marathon) at Disney
- Sonja P. for placing fifth woman overall and first in her age group in the Jingle Bell Run 5K, finishing in 21:35
- Scott M. for taking more than a minute off of his 5K time at the Jingle Bell Run 5K, finishing 9th overall in a time of 20:52